I’m a creative content manager with 20 years of experience in the media and technology industries. I have a strong sense of how to connect with large audiences as a result of my live broadcast experience and excel at driving awareness and impact. I write and create original content, I’m a problem-solver and work well under pressure. I thrive on new challenges and capably work independently or in a team. I’m always open to new opportunities.
Mark is a lovely person and incredibly easy to work with and I look forward to using him for many more projects in the future.
Irene Kyme, Account Director at Cicero Group.
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Copywriting & Scripting
- Audio/Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
RWS MORAVIA – Seattle, WA
May 2018 – Present
• Original content creation for one of the World’s most prominent tech companies.
• Sourcing, writing and editing information for a global audience, in the correct tone of voice.
• Ensuring businesses and brands are accurately represented online.
BT SPORT – London, UK
Continuity & Navigation Manager
August 2013 – February 2018
• Managed and coordinated promotional activity across 13 television channels in the UK.
• Created a complete marketing strategy for all in-house and third-party production partners.
• Increased audience retention through strategic use of graphics and presentation tools.
• Innovated by integrating social media with automated broadcast systems.
• Reduced department operating costs by 60% through streamlining processes.
• Directed on-air talent to ensure on-brand messaging.
ESPN – London, UK
Senior Continuity Producer
January 2013 – July 2013
• Co-ordinated promotional activity across TV channels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• Managed a team of freelancers working across several countries in various languages.
• Devised detailed media plans and scripted all presentation items.
ITV – London, UK
Continuity Announcer (ITV1)
October 2004 – January 2013
• Regularly broadcast live to audiences of 14million+ viewers across the UK.
• Scripted announcements against brand and marketing guidelines.
• Contributed to award-winning campaigns.
RCS (UK) Ltd – London, UK
Support & Training Specialist
July 2001 – December 2004
• Provided telephone and on-site support to TV & radio personnel across the UK and Ireland.
• Lead self-developed training seminars and presentations.
• Integral to the launch of many new radio stations.
STUDENT BROADCAST NETWORK – London, UK
Programme Controller / Head of Production
July 1998 – July 2001
• Headhunted from University to create a new in-house production department.
• Created branding and programming syndicated nationally to a radio network.
• Fully responsible for hiring, nurturing and producing all on-air talent.
AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing
American Marketing Association
The Online Marketing Fundamentals
IAB Europe / Google Digital Garage
Feb 2018 – Present
Click to see certification
Adobe Stock Contributor
Feb 2018 – Present
HND (Bachelor’s Degree Level) Media Technology & Production with Business
Farnborough College of Technology (University of Surrey)
ND Media Production & Technology
South Nottingham College
Dale Carnegie Graduate
Leadership for Managers